Please be sure to review the rules and regulations carefully. If you have questions, feel free to email us
- No more than two entries per person are allowed in each subcategory per year.
- An entry cannot be entered into more than one subcategory.
- All previous entries are prohibited.
- All entries must have been produced at Webster University for a class, student organization, internship, student publication, GTV
- All entries must have a title. “Titled” and “Untitled” are unacceptable.
- Students must submit a copy of their entries on three separate CDs or DVD, whichever is appropriate. Each CD/DVD can contain more than one entry.
- To ensure your work does not get lost, entries must be secured, sealed, and labeled in an envelope with name/category.
- Each CD/DVD and file should be clearly labeled.
- All entries should be turned in to the front desk at the University Center.
- All entries must be submitted by Friday, February 29th, 2008.
- All entries will be judged.
- Awards will be presented in each category based on the quality of work at the discretion of judges.
- All entries should be free of instructor’s marks.
- All entries must include the official Webbies entry form.
- The Webbies Award Ceremony will be held on Monday, April 7th, 2008 in the Loretto-Hilton Center.